- 2 - 5 p.m.Fit Course
This sponsored course will require separate registration. More details will be available soon.
- 5:30 - 7 p.m.Welcome Reception and Party
Join us in the Bezel Bar to kick off POWER with appetizers, craft cocktails and live music.
- 7:15 - 8:15 a.m.Breakfast with Vendors in Exhibit Hall
Enjoy a light breakfast and visit the booths.
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.Keynote: On Choice and Change – Taking Charge of Change at Work and In Life
“Change Imposed is Change Opposed.” If this popular axiom is true then how do organizations implement vital change while managing such resistance? Taking this paradox head on, Kathy Cleveland Bull creates an unparalleled experience for participants as she shares powerful stories, proven organizational change models as well as the latest advances in integrating organizational and personal change strategies necessary for successful, long term change. Participants discover profound truths about change that give individuals and organizations a quick and easy way to understand change and internalize their responsibility in “Taking Charge of Change”. You will leave inspired, motivated to act and with specific applications for creating the successful, proactive and flexible organization of the future.
- 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.Workshop: Advancements in Breast Cancer Treatment
A prominent breast surgeon will highlight advancements in breast cancer treatment, promising research results and changes in the approach to patient care.
- 10:30 - 11 a.m.Coffee Break in Exhibit Hall
Grab a coffee or tea and shop the exhibits.
- 11 a.m. - noonUnderstanding the Therapist’s Role in Patient Care
Vicki Ralph, MPPA, OTR/L, CLT-LANA, will outline the role she plays in patient care at UCHealth, sharing best practices, how retailers can partner with therapists for better outcomes and her outlook for advancements in treatment and increasing patient compliance.
- Noon - 1:30 p.m.Product Showcase Lunch & Learn
We’re thrilled to bring together a great diverse group of exhibitors at POWER. During the Product Showcase, you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch and learn about the latest products and services from our exhibitors.
- 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.Healthcare Consumerism
Ryan Donahue will outline the effects of consumerism on healthcare, representing today’s consumer’s point-of-view on a wide range of topics. His will evaluate your business approach, highlight common issues we’re all experiencing and map out a path for success in light of the many challenges that exist in healthcare today.
- 2:30 - 3 p.m.Coffee Break in Exhibit Hall
Grab a snack, coffee or tea and shop the exhibits.
- 3 - 4 p.m.Peer-to-Peer Retailer Panel
A panel of your peers will address common business obstacles and ways to overcome them, what we learned from the pandemic, successful pivoting strategies still in place, opportunities for growth and more.
- 4 - 6 p.m.POWER Networking Session
Consider this your POWER Happy Hour – enjoy refreshments and drinks in the Exhibit Hall. Use this time to network with each other, therapists attending POWER Lymphatics, speakers and our exhibitors.
- 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.Breakfast with Vendors in Exhibit Hall
Enjoy a light breakfast and visit the booths.
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.Prospective Surveillance in Breast Cancer: Evidence in Action
Jill Binkley, PT, MSc, CLT, FAAOMPT, will share insights on Prospective Surveillance and its impact on patient outcomes.
- 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.Understanding Venous Disease
Steven Dean, DO, FACO, RPVI, will provide an overview of chronic venous disease. He’ll explain the CEAP classification system and treatment for each stage.
- 10:30 - 11 a.m.Break with Exhibitors
Shop in the Exhibit Hall – take advantage of the great deals before it closes!
- 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.Medicare: What You Need to Know…Now
Ruth Reese and Angie Cooper will explain Medicare coverage and documentation requirements for external breast prostheses and mastectomy bras, audits and how recent changes will affect you and your customers. There will be plenty of time for Q&A, and Angie and Ruth also will be available during exhibit hours to answer questions one-on-one.
- 1 - 1:30 p.m.Networking Lunch
Grab a boxed lunch and network with your peers before heading to the Juzo Academy.
- 1:30 - 3 p.m.Juzo Academy
Learn about Juzo’s latest products, advancements in compression technologies, what products are best suited for various health conditions, proper fitting techniques and more.
- 6 - 7:30 p.m.POWER Cocktail Party
Join your peers, therapists attending POWER Lymphatics, exhibitors and speakers for appetizers, drinks, music and dancing.