Juzo, Klose Training and Tactile Medical are proud sponsors of POWER Lymphatics, a learning experience for Physical, Occupational and Massage Therapists and Allied Health Professionals who treat patients with lymphedema and lipedema. Our goal is to provide education on the management of chronic edema through presentations from experts in the field and equip you with the knowledge and tools to achieve improved patient compliance and long-term outcomes.
Under the guidance of program director Guenter Klose, our content covers a variety of topics:
- Psychology of Lymphedema Treatment: Motivational Interviewing and Avoiding Burnout
- Prospective Surveillance
- Collaborative Treatment Strategies for Head and Neck Lymphedema
- Treatment of Genital Lymphedema and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Radiation Fibrosis, Upper Quadrant Dysfunction and Axillary Web Syndrome
- Differential Diagnosis: Importance of LAB Values for Patients with Multifactorial Edema/Lymphedema
- Early Detection & Treatment of Breast Cancer-Related Lymphedema
- Effective Case CDT and Case Study Presentations
Attendees are eligible to receive continuing education hours for all sessions. To maximize the virual experience, we will record all sessions, which attendees can access beginning March 14, for up to 60 days after the conference ends (through May 15, 2024). We will not live stream any workshops. You will earn CE hours if you attend in person OR watch the recordings.
2023 POWER Lymphatics Video Archives
Access is restricted to 2023 POWER Lymphatics registered attendees only.
Register for POWER Lymphatics
Join us in Las Vegas March 12 – 14.